My friend Phyllis reminded me the other day how a simple organizing project can spark joy!
She said, “I didn’t have a good way to store scarves and gloves, until now. Sometimes I just open the closet to take a peek and smile. It’s amazing how something as simple as a shoe rack can bring such joy!!”
Shoe caddies are amazing tools that can organize any space. Just hang them on the back of a closet door and maximize extra storage space. Scarves and winter gloves are just some of the items that can be tamed in your home.
Here are some other ideas:
- Children’s room: Stuffed animals, Lego bricks, action figures, Barbie dolls, books
- Cleaning products: Sponges, brushes, sprays
- Cords: Extension cords, power cords, charging cords
- Office supplies: Rulers, staplers, tape, markers, pens, pencils, sticky notes, paper clips, scissors
- Craft supplies: Markers, glue, crayons, pencils, ribbon, yarn, paints, brushes
- Pantry: Grab-and-go snacks, fruit, trail mix
- Bathroom: Hair products, styling tools, makeup, nail polish, toiletries, first aid supplies
- Workout gear: Roll leggings, t-shirts, tanks, shorts, socks, shoes